Tuesday 2 July 2013

Canada Day = Moving Day


Hey thanks for the e-mail! Sounds like everything is going well! Can't believe Jenna is done with High School! That was fast. The pictures reminded me of my own Graduation which feels like it just happened. Congrats Jen! Also mission papers in??? You are coming here! I love the Reggie stories, he is so smart! Happy Birthday Mac and Kaitee! Ya it is super humid compared to Alberta, and really hot recently!

So this week has been interesting. Apparently in Quebec, everybody moves on Canada Day, like no joke! It was CRAZY-- moving trucks everywhere. We have been doing a ton of service, just helping everyone move recently, which is nice because when you serve someone it opens their hearts. It is cool to see people so grateful for such a little thing as helping them move. Also I have gotten pretty good at installing washers and dryers. Pretty cool. Also church has been great, I have really been learning by the Spirit and understanding the beauty of the Gospel more and more each day! Oh and Elder Yunack and I met 2 families last week that are interested in meeting with us! I love teaching families! That's what its all about anyway, helping families live together forever. 

Well, a little short on time today, love you so much!

Have a great week!

Love Elder Heinzlmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment