Monday 22 April 2013

Just another week in the field...

Hey!  

We met a man this week that has 12 brothers and sisters, first person to actually beat us! We passed around a dinner calendar at church yesterday, first one on my mission! We also ate a bunch of taco's after church. Oh and more food! We went to an all-you-can-eat Chinese Buffet on saturday with a bunch of our investigators. And I ate CHICKEN FEET! Cool eh? Not bad actually. I like Chinese food :) 

It's finals time so being in a YSA ward is... enough said. But we have been having so much fun! The work is great and miracles happen everyday.

This week has been quite interesting. There are many changes taking place in the Spring season, more than the weather. Today, like an hour ago, Elder Williams (Zone Leader/ Roommate) got a call from President, he will be the next Assistant to the President, which is cool because he will be there for the transition to the new mission president we get this summer. I'm so happy for him, he is a great example of hard work and selfless sacrifice. 

I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people I have met and the experiences I have been having, but I know there is more. 

I have decided that I would rather write letters instead of emails to everyone. Everyone can e-mail me still (it's nice to have emails to read, and is easier for most people) but I am going old school! Feel free to write! But be patient with my responses as hand writing will definitely take longer than emails!  I love to hear all the good stuff going on in your lives.  Thanks for thinking of me and keeping connected!

The Lord gives us trials, to test our faith and raise us up. And if we don't rise up... how can we ever get to him? 

Well, have a great week! 

Love, Elder Heinzlmeir



No comments:

Post a Comment