Monday 5 August 2013

Good Morning Montreal!


Hey mom!

Love you! We had an incredible week! We did see the Haitian guy again! He is super nice, we are seeing him again this week! We found like 3 families this week! unreal eh?! I love it! Teaching families about the Gospel is what it is all about! We have just been so blessed :) 

Anyhow! I'm so proud of everyone! Yay! Front page! Picture in colour, thats amazing!(Lewis made the front page of the paper last week so I sent T the jpg copy so he see his little bro in action.)  And Jenna! I'm beyond excited for her, seriously mission = best use of time! So at this point I have just been talking to the Senior Missionaries in the office about Lewis and Jenna and how they are awesome and going to serve missions! 

I love you lots!

I forgot all I wanted to tell you... and e-mail time always runs so short! 

I have a new friend in the mission. Elder Regnier, it is his first transfer, he is Elder Smith's companion and they live with us. He is from Weyburn Saskatchewan. He is a great missionary, we have tons of fun in our apartment. Mission life is hard, fun, and rewarding! 

We helped teach a primary class about missionaries on Sunday. Although primary kids make me think of the kids...

I think the thing I love about the mission the most is that your perspective changes, becoming more and more eternal and it is just amazing they way I see things now, compared to before. 

I love you so much! Have a great week!

Love Elder Heinzlmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment