Monday 19 August 2013

Busy = Lots of awesome experiences...with the odd weird dream thrown in...


Hey mom!

Thanks for the updates! The kitchen looks great! Is that a new fridge?  I love how sleek and modern it looks. Cool stuff!  So I just looked back at the picture and noticed the words underneath :P I like the lighting on top of the cabinets idea, it`s like the lights at church above the lip in the chapel, I was just looking at those on Sunday and said to myself, wow those lights really light up the room! (we did get a new fridge after our old one died back when we were in Africa...and we are getting new lighting to finish off the renovated kitchen...including LED above cabinet lighting and the florescent under cabinet lighting we already have will be switched out to LED as well.)

I had a LONg and weird dream last night. It invovled hoveboarding and teaching a man that had a pet mouse that tried to attack me. Anyhow, things have been great!  (This wasn't as random as it seems...I told him about I dream I had and we had a 'chat' about it...so then he offered me this...which is pretty weird alright!)


That would be cool if I could just transfer, Elder Smith said we could live together too! (He's thinking of transferring to the Y (BYU) when he gets home next summer and he and Elder Smith are great friends who already know they can live in the same apartment together and remain friends!)

We saw him again ya!(I asked if he saw the Haitian fellow again...) He has a wife and little son, we haven`t seen them yet, but next time hopefully. We are also teaching a family; mom, dad, 8 year old daughter, and another on the way! They really want to join a church but want to pick the right one... yes! And then mom with 4 sons, 15, 13, 10 and 8. Oh and a family of 7 that we found this week. They are really cool, all of the above are from Haiti. The mom with the 4 sons lived in Florida for a while, so they all speak English, which was great becuase we showed them videos on mormonchannel.org which are all sweet! Things are great in our area, the more we become committed to the work, the more the Lord blesses us with great meaningful experiences.

Food situations great, we figured out last week, if you buy a variety of vegetables, cooking is easier and more fun, also we don`t have to eat just rice plain... who knew? (now that is just crazy talk...like he didn't know these things before?  Okay people, his mother DID teach him about veggies, rice and everything else that goes with them and MORE!!!  Thanks T!  lol) We are eating really well. I am also excercising every day, I do a combo of streches and push-ups and sit-ups. 

Well have a great week! Love you!

Love Elder Heinzlmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment