Monday 7 April 2014

Short but sweet.

This week was great. Picked up the new missionaries, got Elder Fontaine back. Been doing work, and was edified by the messages at conference. I learned a lot. I loved Elder Ballard's invitation to invite someone to meet with the missionaries and follow-up at least once a quarter.  I also want to share some of the things I have learned from Preach My Gospel, as he directed. This week, Elder Fontaine and I were reading in Chapter 9. We found a part that says to plan to work in that neighborhood after your appointment. It was clear to us that this is because the Lord can use us to do good there and help others. He can lead us to those in need as we follow the promptings he gives us. One of the most joyful experiences is when you were in the right place at the right time to help someone feel the love of God in their lives. If only we could reach everyone, if everyone were open to hear us, they would find more light in their lives! I know I find more light every day. I am really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment