Monday 18 March 2013

Big Change!!!


Hey!

Thanks for the quote, really cool! (I send him quotes in the week when I think he'll enjoy them.)

This week has been quite eventful, full of miracles and opposition. 

Well BIG NEWS! I'm being transferred!!!! .... To Ottawa! I am going to open an area, Elders in the YSA ward, that currently has Sisters. And oh ya, I'm training a new missionary! Crazy!

I'm pretty excited to see Ottawa, and I don't think I'll miss Montreal too much, cause I know I'll be back to the Branch. Apparently there are some members in YSA from China, so that will be cool! I'll get you my address next week. Oh and I'll be rooming with Elder Williams again!

Short and sweet...he had more 'family' stuff in this week's email...like which shaver head I need to get him to replace his worn-out one.  And a request for my cookies and brownies.  ;o)

Well I love you!

Love Elder Heinzlmeir!

No comments:

Post a Comment