Tuesday 5 March 2013

THE METRO


Hey!

Well this week was cool! Transfers happened, still with Elder Shaver in Chinese West! We did get a new roommate though, Elder Williams went to Ottawa and Elder McCook came to Ville-Marie! Elder McCook is awesome! He is from Arizona, we are great friends already! He is also a great missionary!

That was probably the most eventful thing this week. We did help a members Aunt move a stove yesterday, then they fed us! We have been fed a lot this week actually, now that I think about it. Tuesday was Elder Shaver's Birthday! Everyone wanted to feed us! And we took him out for dinner Saturday for his Birthday. 

The miracle this week is definitely Bao long. As usual, getting on the Metro, scanning for a nice person to talk to. There was a guy sitting next to me. I talked to him, and he stayed on 3 extra stops to keep talking to me! Then Friday, he invited us to his house for lunch! Super nice guy, can't wait for what happens next!

Hope all is well in Africa! Love you lots!

Elder Heinzlmeir



Now, as I said, I think this is a case of "when in Rome..." and not Taylor switching alliances. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment