Monday 25 February 2013

Some great experiences this week in Montréal!


Hey!

Great shots from Africa!! That is so cool! I love them! Sounds like you are having an adventure! My week hasn't included any of that kind of adventure but it was great!

Oh before I forget, two things. One, how do you make rice pudding... been craving it... weird lol. And this is more for dad, but a man that comes to english class is very interested in moving to Fort McMurray. I wrote our address as an example and he was like WHAT! Anyhow, he is from Cameroon and has a masters in geology or something. As missionaries we can't really help with that but I figured I would give Dad his e-mail so he could start creating networks. 

On to missionary things, I went to a baptism in an English ward. The mans name is Kishand. Super cool guy. Elder Shaver and I sang Baptism in French for a musical number! It was pretty special because this man, I contacted on the Metro in November. I remember it pretty well, I walked on, and was super nervous. I hadn't been out too long but I followed Matt's example (his companion) and chose someone to talk to. I sat down next to the friendliest looking person I could find. Started a conversation. He is from Mauritius and had been in Montreal less than a week! He was super interested in meeting! I gave his number to the other missionaries and now he is a member. I know he will find so much joy in his life.

Other than that, we actually have had some great lessons this week, and even had a new member come out and teach with us. He was great and it was his first time.

Transfers are Wednesday and our whole district is staying! Another one with Elder Shaver! (His second last!) But we added a whole zone to the mission, so there have been big changes. Our district has jsut been chinese but now we have the missionaries from the Montreal ward (The zone leaders, AP's, and sisters) So next transfer our zone will be twice as big! I'm glad I don't have to move :P Sad thing is that Elder Williams is leaving the apartment to go to Ottawa to be Zone Leader!! Pretty cool.

Well love you!!

Love, Elder Heinzlmeir




Winter storm blowing through.





Teaching English Class...lol  (I'm pretty sure no one was there yet...or at least I hope no one was there yet!)  Good to see our T still has such a great sense of humour.  This is soooo him.












No comments:

Post a Comment