Monday 17 June 2013

East Island Adventures begin.


Hey!

Crazy to see all that flooding in Fort McMurray. Has there been a lot of rain recently or what? Can't believe dad was stuck there. Happy Father's day Dad!! And Happy Birthday to Lew!! 

This week is crazy. We used Monday and Tuesday to say good bye to everyone, and got a lot of work done! Wednesday bused back to Montreal... it's good to be back.  Nothing quite beats Montreal. I really love it here. The East Island is so cool! Not really what I was expecting, which makes it all the more interesting. I found out we cover the Hochelaga Ward (French) and the Montreal East Branch. My companion Elder Yunack is amazing! He is just the nicest guy, always serving and working hard. We have had some great experiences already. 

We both caught a cold on Friday, so the weekend has been a little tough, but making it through!  Have met a lot of people that are interested in learning more about the Gospel. It is cool to see how the Lord prepares people and uses us to help them come unto Him.

I'm really happy! President told us today happiness is a choice, so true, so even with a drippy nose, I'm still happy I get to go teach people the Gospel. (I just won't shake their hands.) 

I hope the flooding goes down... or you can rally the masses and get the kids to build an ark. 

I love you! 

Elder Heinzlmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment