Monday 28 October 2013

Acceptance. Growth.

Hey mom,

Thanks for the email. I love you so much. I'm glad to see all the support from family and friends. I teared up when I saw the picture of you and Brent, Rob and Dave. I'm so grateful for our family. Thanks for letting me know how the day went.



I think the Lord gave us extra blessings to help this week. We are meeting with some great people. On Sunday, 9 of our friends came to Church. Everyone made jokes about our Chinese gang. Our Mandarin class was packed. Doubled in one week.

It still hits me sometimes that he is gone, which is hard. But I cry when I need to. The Lord is definitely supporting me. I know this is right, you know that feeling you get when you miss out of something, like missing a Sunday at Church? It's the worst. But I don't feel that way. I know my place, and you are right, Mac would want me to stay.

The weeks are going by so fast now. Hard to keep track of what we did. I've been rapidly improving in Chinese. I teach better. I did an exchange with Elder Mortenson this week which went well. I have been learning a lot about ministering, the why and how. It is a great way to feel like I am serving the Lord. This week on Wednesday we gave a Sister in the ward a blessing for her health and comfort. When we saw her again on Sunday, she said she felt much better. What a privilege it is to serve others.

I miss and love you all so much. Sorry if my mind is scattered and I don't have much to say, especially to express myself. But I love you!

Have a good week!

Love T

No comments:

Post a Comment