Tuesday 18 September 2012

Week 5


Our older generation of missionaries left, so now its just our generation until next week on Wednesday when our younger generation comes... weird! I'm pretty excited though, I hope I can be a good example to them.

Well it's easier to go backward from today then to start at the day after my email and go till today. So yesterday was really good, service and what not, but then I hurt my thumb playing volleyball. Nothing too bad, just a little bruised, made sure I got ice on it right away. Sunday was fantastic! It was the older generations last Sunday and our Branch President, President Baker gave an amazing talk on enduring to the end. He likes to say that it's China's time to thrive and accept the gospel and that we are blessed to be a part of that. Pretty cool. Then of course we went to the Devotional! It was fantastic, Brother W. Tracy Watson spoke. He is the Director of Proselyting or something for the church. Great speaker! He spoke about the Book of Mormon and it was a fantastic faith building experience. Then we watched "Character of Christ" a talk Elder Bednar gave to the MTC. It was really inspiring. I wish everyone could watch it. Saturday was cool, we taught another real investigator at the TRC! 

Other than that just learning and teaching as usual. Both of our investigators came to Church on Sunday so that was cool, and we had a really great lesson with Apple yesterday. (That's the English name our investigator goes by)

Oh so starting this week we get to be investigators, and we teach other misisonaries in our district who are being investigators. I'm really looking forward to it.












No comments:

Post a Comment