Tuesday 25 September 2012

Another week in the life of a great missionary!


Hey!! Love you!

Happy Birthday Dad and Grandpa!!!!! The pics are great! I wish I could print some out to have with me. And the work you did on my pictures are awesome!! I love the one with the red flower! 

Things have been pretty cool this week. Sister Sulz is on the same floor as me for our classes so I've seen her everyday. My friend Luke comes in like 2-3 weeks I think which is pretty exciting.

Today we went to the Temple to a 6:20 session... super early, then ate at the cafeteria there... best food I've had yet! Been taking it pretty easy for the rest of the day, already in Mosiah in personal study (I started again when I got to the MTC).

So today I accidentally washed my missionary handbook with my whites... so I'm going to go get a new one after E-mails. Pretty funny.

This last week has been pretty crazy. Our lessons were kinda rough the Wednesday to Friday and we were really struggling to help our investigators. We have been praying and studying a lot and on Saturday... everything clicked! Since then our lessons have been great! We are really helping our investigators learn and are teaching to there needs. I have a lot to improve on, but it's nice I have 5 more weeks here. Can't believe English Elders are only here for 3 weeks.

Our younger generation comes tomorrow and the international come tonight! I'm so excited but it's kinda strange. I hope I can be a good example. And i'll remind them to check all their pockets when they do laundry.

I don't know if I've mentioned this but I am studying the Gospel or Doctrine of Christ this time around the Book of Mormon and it is so eye opening, and really effective study to have a specific topic in mind. I think I need toimprove on understanding others needs.

Oh mom, could you send me some chopsticks? We all want to get some in our district to eat with at meals, just for fun.

I forgot! On Sunday we watched a broadcast of the Brigham City Temple dedication! I'm glad I got to see one even though I won't see Calgary's. Sunday night we watched "Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration" such a great movie? Have you seen it yet? If not you shoulf totally watch it! 

Lewis... thanks for the letters buddy! I have a challenge for you... MEMORIZE all the scripture masteries. Will you do it? I know if you do it will be a big help in your life, especially preparing you for a mission.

Jenna... I have a study question for you... What is the Doctrine of Christ and how does it apply to you?

Please send back how you are doing.

I know this is all in random order but it saves time. One of my teachers, Brother Visser, is in Josh's Bible class at BYU! Brother Visser told me last week "Josh says hi" It was pretty cool how everyone is connected.

Also can you get Shannon to send me how she felt when she was meeting with the misisonaries and how she feels now?

I love you!! God bless!

Elder Heinzlmeir

Taylor with his companion Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment