Monday 26 November 2012

Speaking Mandarin like a pro...lol


I miss his face sooo much...even tho he has sent some pics recently.  I just had to add one of my own pics of my handsome boy.  Makes the letter a little more 'real'.

AND,,,only 1 month till we get to 'see' him for real on Skype!  I love modern technology!!!!!


Here's his letter for the week:



Hey! Happy Birthday Mom!

This week has been great! That turtle is so cool! (He saw the turtle pics from Maui) And thats awesome about the Woodruffs! (Friends of ours from Calgary who just received their call to the Montreal Mission!!!)  We haven't heard anything from our leaders yet. So they are called to be the Mission President?(I don't think they are the new Pres./wife...just senior missionaries for the area...) The Cannons go home in June. 

Sounds like life has been pretty fun and eventful! Thanks for all the updates!

I'm pretty ok with the Metro now, the city is coming to be more and more familiar. And yes we can listen to church stuff :)(I'm sending him some CD talks and music on an ipod because they don't drive in the city so they don't have a CD player). I haven't gone to the post office yet, sorry, i'll do it asap. (he was supposed to send me a couple things for someone else...lol)

I'll pray for Maria.  (A dear friend of mine is very sick right now so I asked him to please remember her in his prayers).

Well this week was cool! Xiao Feng was baptized yesterday, he is super cool. It was a great spiritual experience. I'm really glad I have been able to teach him, and get to continue to be his friend. I also spoke in Church on Sunday... It was so cool! 

I love Chinese people, I can say two words and they tell me my Chinese is great :) (This part is just really cute!  We all like to be told good things...especially when you're trying to speak the hardest language on the planet!)

I also love Chinese food! We went to the 1st counsellor and Relief Society President's house and they made us great soup! It was Ramen, but like real Chinese style.. awesome!

It snowed Saturday, but didn't really stick. It's below zero now though so I'm sure it's coming.

I love you all so much!

Have a good week!

Love Elder Heinzlmeir


No comments:

Post a Comment