Monday 21 January 2013

Changes


Hey!

Well it has been a pretty emotional week, Elder Bell.... Matthew is home now, my first companion already gone is an interesting feeling. Elder Laboulaye is back in the Branch with Elder Riff though, and they are great! Elder Shaver and I have been keeping busy and the area is in pretty good shape. Elder Bell has taught me a lot about how to help others, and it has really been making a difference, I really feel like I am helping people. 

So happy you made it home safe from San Francisco! Sounds like it was a blast! Oh and cool fire dragon story, wouldn't mind one of those here, melt some of the snow and such. Good to hear about Joe.Tell Grandma I say Happy B-day! 


This week, I would say we have been preparing the way for big miracles to take place, so we will see, maybe coming soon. Other than that just been busy meeting people, teaching, being a missionary. Oh we got kicked out of a building for knocking in it! That was fun. Yesterday at a YSA activity we had Hot Pot! Soooo good! We will definitely have hot pot parties! 

Finished the Book of Mormon time number 2 on the mission! I highlighted all the references to the Saviour in Yellow... there is a lot of yellow. This time I am going through looking for how to be the best missionary I can! Pretty good stuff so far, I love Nephi. I really have a testimony of the Book of Mormon... if you want to know if God is real, if this Church is true...anything really, you can read and pray about the Book of Mormon! I am coming understand more and more, just how it is the keystone of our religion! I Love It!

Well Hope you have a fantastic week! Africa coming up!

Love Elder Heinzlmeir

This is a fire devil...


SCIENCE BEHIND THE STORM
These fire tornadoes are a natural rarity, but when they occur they predictably cause significant damage.
A fire tornado, also know as a fire devil, is caused when a column of warm, rising air comes into contact - or causes - a fire on the ground.
These fire whirls are known to last for around two minutes on the very rare occasions they take place.
But Mr Tangey found himself mesmerized by the tornado for more than 40 minutes.
The 52-year-old said: 'The weather was perfectly still and it was about 25 degrees celsius - it was an entirely uneventful day.
'Then the next thing a man is yelling 'what the heck is that?' and I turned around and saw a 30-metre fire tornado.
'I was about 300-metres away and there was no wind but the tornado sounded like a fighter jet. My jaw just dropped.'
Mr Tangey, who runs Alice Springs Film and Television, in central Australia, described it as a 'once in ten lifetimes experience'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment