Monday 7 January 2013

Cabane à sucre!



Hey!

Thanks for all the skiing pics! They are great! Can't believe Dane is skiing! He is just a wee little one! And Dad too eh? I'm impressed. 

This week has been quite alright on the missionary front. My trainer Elder Bell goes home next Wednesday! Crazy. 

We saw Old Montreal last week... and had Cabane a Sucre! soooo yummy! 

Also had a few miracles this week! On splits with Elder Bell, we were teaching this really cool guy named Lei. We invited him to be baptized and he accepted! I'm so excited for him. We will see what happens. 

In our zone study we were talking about being grateful. There is a power that comes from thinking of things you are grateful for. My prayers have taken a cool turn, I feel they are more meaningful now. Why not give it a try? I figure if I can be thankful for twice as many things as I ask for that will keep me humble. I really am truly grateful for all the blessings that Heavenly Father has given me, including an incredible family and this chance to be a missionary. 

This week we were doing a lot of knocking with little results. We couldn't find anyone that would even let us in to warm up! They would tell us "It's freezing!" We would reply "Yes! Yes it is!" Then yesterday a miracle happened. We were fasting, it being fast sunday and all, and we prayed about where we should go. We picked a place and went, and in an hour 2 people listened and invited us back! The Lord answers prayers and really does bless our lives.

I love you all so much! 

Love Elder Heinzlmeir


No comments:

Post a Comment