Monday 28 January 2013

Desperate for Hot Pot--a Chinese meal...not something you smoke!


Hey mom, sorry to hear about Cheryl, at least her battle is over and she is restored to happiness :)(A very dear friend of mine passed away last week.)
I'm so grateful for the Plan of Salvation, it brings me a lot of peace. Mom, I am so thankful that you are my mom, and that dad is my dad! I love my life! (Just like Jim) :)(I told him of a cute moment with Jimmy last week when, after I finished brushing his teeth he look up at me a with a HUGE grin stated "Mom, I love myself!")  I am so glad I was taught the Gospel from when I was young, and could make my choice early in life! This world is crazy! But the Gospel brings true joy and happiness, it's hard to explain to others. I wouldn't trade the Gospel for anything! Thank you for your support on me coming on a mission! 

I had a dream that you and dad got called to be Mission President here, and you always had me over to eat! And I got to see the kids! It was cool!

Cool about school mom! That is awesome! I think that is a great idea!(I'm going back to school!)

I would have love to go to that conference! People are so interesting! I definitely get that from you!
You can do anything you put your mind to! (I attended a conference on Culturally Based Violence and told him all about it...cuz he loves that stuff too!)

Elder Williams, who lives with me tells me that one of the people he wants to be like is Ellon Musk (not sure how it is spelled). He is from South Africa, he invented PayPal and some other stuff. Look him up, apparently he just decided out of college he wanted to change three things in the world, The Internet, space and energy. He has done all three already and is 42 and a billionaire. Great example that we really can to anything we put our minds too!

Well this week has been pretty tough. Not sure why, but been struggling a lot to get things done. But we still have had miracles! Yesterday we were going to eat Hot Pot and Amber's friends house, but we needed another guy. (If they are having dinner/appointments with women only, they have to have enough men to balance it so they are never in an inappropriate situation.) We asked everyone from Church on Saturday and they were all busy! So we were desperately trying to find someone! Amber called all her friends but nothing. So we said a prayer. Right then, Amber's phone rings, it's a guy who has time and wants to come! A miracle! (Not only that but Elder Shaver and I knocked into him in our first week together! LOL). 

So long story short, as long as we keep the commandments we will be blessed. Nuff said! 

I love you all so much! Miss yous!

Love Elder Heinzlmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment