Tuesday 25 March 2014

Short but Sweet.

Hey mom,

Glad you made it safe to Calgary! That's cool they are going to go to EB!(the little kids are going to the same school as the big kids did in Cochrane and some of the teachers are still there and remember us!)  I hope the kids adjust well to their new school.

I don't have time right now to do my weekly report, maybe I will get a chance later. For now, I would like to tell you the highlight of the week.

Saturday, we had an all mission meeting. At this meeting was Elder Neil L. Andersen, Elder Donald L. Hallstrom of the Presidency of the Seventy, Bishop Caussé of the Presiding Bishopric and their wives. As well as our Area Seventy, Elder Homer. It was an amazing! I can't tell you everything I learned, but I learned so much! We had the opportunity to shake all of their hands. A real live Apostle. Wow. What a cool birthday present for Elder Lopez.

Sunday we had a special Stake Conference. Actually 3 Stakes had them at the same time, each with a different General Authority. Elder Hallstrom and his wife were attending our Stake Conference. I had the pleasure of learning even more. Oh, and I directed a combined choir of youth, YSA, and missionaries as the closing hymn. I spoke with Elder Hallstrom a little more, he asked me where I was from, then said "My wife is from Taber" Cool eh? 

Hope I can get back to you later with the rest of the week. Visits went well, did an exchange, taught the most humble man, so it was a great week!

Love you so much!

Elder Heinzlmeir

No comments:

Post a Comment