- when I asked him if he really ate the duck egg, this was his response: "ya, the whole thing :) you have to slurp the liquids inside first, with a little salt it isn't that bad"
- My response: "That's sick T."
- I asked if he will stay an AP (Assistant to the President) for the rest of his mission and he said "haha, ya, i'm not that picky anymore, just sort of. I don't think so, President said last week that we probably won't finish as AP's, so I will have one more area, for like a month in the summer."
- He said he has been traveling quite a bit lately. He went on split offs in Laval and in Ottawa so he was able to attend the baptism of a man he taught when he was there.
- Elder Lopez and I were kept quite busy this week. We made real tacos again, and went to the Moldovan family for dinner.
- "I have new ideas of what I want to do in my life"...I'm going to start an international non-profit organization to help children and families"
- Then I asked him if he's speaking Spanish and he said "si, un poco, y tu mama, hablas espanol? Sabado, fuimos a una baby shower de una miembro de la barrio espanol. Come muchas commidas." And I even know what he said as I've been learning Spanish too!
Monday, 10 March 2014
Today we had a 'chat'.
Today I was online at the same time as Taylor so we were able to chat. So his letter was our conversation. I'll just put some highlights: