Monday 12 May 2014

Mother's Day....last one on his mission!

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey mom, I had a great week. It was awesome to see you yesterday. So I forgot my old planner, so don't have a record to jog my memory for what I have done this week. Let me see what I remember.

Talking with you, Bernard's baptism, service for a Mother's Day activity, and transfers. That about sums up the week.

For my studies, I had been studying scriptures topically, based on the needs of the people I would be teaching that day. Recently I began to include time to chronologically go through the New Testament, the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants. This is a great way to not miss very important ideas, that you might by only studying by topic. It is really great because as I read this way, I find things really relevant to their lives. I love studying the scriptures! They make me happier!

I just love being alive. Seriously, its pretty cool.

Also want to say thanks dad for the letters! It brightens my day to get them.

I love you all! Elder Fontaine says hello, and bisous. I will send pictures now! Have a great day!
(...and transfers are in...his last area will be Sherbrooke, French speaking and he is training again!...and he's excited to come home, but not at the same time because he really, truly loves being a full-time missionary!)
Love Elder Heinzlmeir











No comments:

Post a Comment