Thursday 14 April 2011

Midnight Thoughts

Well, this blog and many of my recent discoveries are all brought upon by a recent surge of curiosity that has come over me. Referring back to my dictionary.com app, I looked up curiosity, and the definition is "the desire to learn or know anything" which is exactly how I have been feeling! It's fun finding words that describe feelings (wow am I a nerd or what!). But thats ok, I'm just grateful that I have the means to be able to feed my curiosity and to become more knowledgable. This also gives me the chance to share the fun things that I learn with everyone, making me feel like there is a purpose to learning! How about this, if anyone has any questions, just post them and I will try to find the answer, that way we can all learn and grow together! That is actually a sweet idea! Sounds like I'm going to be having a lot of fun in the future!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment