Thursday 20 February 2014

New Facebook Friend

Last week, I received a friend request on Facebook...someone I didn't know, but had enough information to be okay with accepting.  Here's the message I received from Anna:

The reason why I added you is because Elder Heinzlmeir asked me to do so, (we are going to China with some of our converts, and I think he told me that you might come so eventually we could talk about the trip, to see when etc.. ) I'm pretty sure you know already, but your son is a Legend here, he is so devoted into the work of the Lord, all the members, investigators and missionaries look up to him! And we can see through his service and his testimony that he loves his family so much! I heard a lot about your family and you all seem amazing have a wonderful week! Anna

Getting a message like this not only makes my day, but pretty much makes my life!  Can I say that I'm proud?  Okay, I'm super proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment