Wednesday 5 February 2014

Never a dull moment!

Hey mom, 

Glad you are feeling better. Rest up this week. Hope all is well with the fam too. KAitee sent me pics from Jasper, beauty. I can't believe Jenna is off in two weeks! Sister Heinzlmeir. Yes. 

This week flew by! It was pretty crazy. I went on exchanges with Elder Christensen and Elder Olsen this week. Two wonderful missionaries. We had miraculous experiences. Being in the right place at the right time. We ran into all these people that were very curious and were able to offer our message. 

We had a pretty crazy day on Tuesday. We had a lesson with a family, and they got a call while we were there from another Sister in the ward asking when we were coming over, because she prepared food! But we had scheduled a different day, and she invited the young man from the family we were visiting. He got up right away and got ready to go. Problem was this, we had to go to another family that night, right at that time, to teach their friend and her daughters. Elder Lopez and I looked at eachother with the what-do-we-do-now face. We called some people to help us out, but it was so last minute. Luckily anothewr young man in the ward preparing to go on a mission was available. He saved our night, Elder Lopez went to the lesson, and I went to dinner. It worked out in the end.

Things popped up all over the place, and kept us nice and busy. 

Yesterday, I had a few great experiences. We were in Ward Council discussing the needs of some people. Near the end, Brother Petelo, the 1st counsellor, shared his testimony. The Spirit was so strong, I wish you could have been there. Then we had the opportunity to take the Sacrament to Sister Salza. She is almost 90! I was thinking about the Saviour as he gave the sacrament to his aposltes in the upper room. It was so peaceful in her home, just as I imagined it was back in the day. As I was reflecting, I was touched by how much love Jesus Christ has for us, and all he does to help us in our lives.

I hope you feel better soon!

Have a great week!

Love Elder Heinzlmeir 

No comments:

Post a Comment