Monday 30 June 2014

Summer in Quebec

Good Morning!

Hope everything is going well, especially with the move coming up! This week was quite enjoyable. It`s been getting quite warm lately. Sweating a lot. That`s also because I have been having great morning exercises. I went for a run this morning, it was great! You feel so much better when you are healthy, and eating right. Speaking of eating right, we had a barbecue yesterday with the Russell`s. it was so good! Followed by a delicious strawberry shortcake. I don`t know if you believe me or not, but I do eat fruit now. Not all the time, but quite often. 

Yesterday I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting. I was a little nervous because the night before I had a dream that I went to speak and couldn`t make myself talk! Good thing that didn`t actually come to happen. I gave a talk about Hastening the Work of Salvation. It was a missionary Sunday, something the ward does, where the 5th Sunday all the talks and prayers are missionaries. We even had a musical number. We sang "Called to Serve" (in French of course). 

This time of year in Quebec is when everyone moves. Over the last week, everyday we helped at least one person to move things from their apartments. Mostly fridges and ovens and what not. We will be helping a family move tonight as well. 

My studies this week have been really rewarding. I have been learning a lot. Mostly I feel I am really understanding the principles I have known for so long. Thanks for teaching me! It is interesting how much time it can take to truly understand something, not just know it. 

I think I will send some pictures now, love you so much! Have an excellent week!


Elder Heinzlmeir


No comments:

Post a Comment